Dianna Faith Kersey
Digital Marketing Director
Accomplished integrated agile digital marketing professional offering a proven track record in devising web and content marketing strategies from data-metrics, increasing online engagement, driven revenue, and forged strategic partnerships in competitive markets. Team builder and accomplished leader who engages in a straightforward approach which easily inspires trust, confidence, and respect of clients, peers, management, executives, and key decision-makers across a wide range of disciplines. In-depth understanding of internet tools, trends, and business models to raise an organization’s visibility in organic, paid, social, mobile, local, voice, and video search. Technically proficient in MS Office Suite, Google Analytics, Adwords, Console Webmasters Tools, and BrightEdge to name a few.
Areas of Expertise:
BE FOUND ONLINE | Chicago, IL | 2010-Present
International Digital Media Account Director
Implement annual integrated channel global marketing plans, budgets, and KPI’s regionally. Audit, optimize, and implement best practices across all digital marketing programs, including: SEM, SEO, display, mobile, video, and social, with an integrated focus on driving new customer acquisition, engagement, lead gen, and data-driven goal conversions. Build funnel content for buyer journey and marketing calendar for micro-moments related for mobile, local, and near me search conversions. Assess landing page content effectiveness for conversion rate KPIs, drive alignment between marketing campaign narratives and the website user experience.
- Led channel team to increase website traffic for a household textile company by 300% through the improvement of their social media presence. Within two years of this roll out we increased social organic growth by 3,000% equating $5M in attributable sales.
- Performed audits, provided recommendations, and implemented solutions to companies de-indexed due to Google penalties.
- Increased profitability in our SEM division from 20% to 89% through the development of a pricing calculator based on the number of hours for audits, tactical recommendations, and monthly management would require.
Global Account Director
Maintained accountability of all marketing channel teams and initiatives. Traveled extensively to support various teams; negotiated with distributors and customers, and provided quotes including upsells for business growth. Managed Google, Bing, and Double Click teams. Prepared ROI documents and marketing collateral. Worked with vendors for translations and application of translated content onto their websites. Developed forecasts, conducted SWOT analyses and planned sales cycle globally. Attended trade shows and advised on product enhancements.
- Led a channel team for an enterprise gaming casino client who reported in Q4 attributable revenue of 10+M YOY to social, mobile, and local optimization campaigns implemented from my channel teams. That was only a small portion of the total overall 100M YOY search traffic and revenue growth for the global company.
- Led channel team to consolidate all foreign websites under one-domain and increase website domain authority by 20 points. This led to higher organic search impressions per query which resulted in larger site traffic and overall revenue conversions.
MULTI-DIMENSIONAL IMAGING | Great Falls, MT | 2008-2014
SEO Account Manager
Targeted both offline and online consumers by designing a multi-pronged and comprehensive marketing strategy. Increased website traffic by using inbound linking techniques. Wrote SEO content such as press releases, guest blog posts, and informational articles. Directed successful search engine marketing campaigns utilizing white hat linking tactics, technical on-site audits, and query-volume keyword research which increased organic traffic and revenue.
FIND AND CONVERT | Tampa, FL | 2008-2010
Inbound Marketing SEO Project Manager
Developed and followed a monthly marketing strategy for small to mid-size businesses outsourcing their marketing and lead generation. Collaborated with writers and journalists on blog content. Developed creative direction on infographics, eBooks, videos, webinars, and other advanced content. Provided social media strategy and monitoring. Shortened the bridge between traditional and digital marketing so clients received the most out of their campaigns.
SEO KING | Plant City, FL | 08/2007-12/2007
Handled content creation for company website and social media accounts. Developed social media campaigns and monitored social channels. Monitored and maintained search engine algorithm trends and adjusted website meta data. Maintained and updated customer records from time to time. Tracked results of marketing campaigns and modified plans as needed.
SELF EMPLOYED | Tampa, FL | 2005-2010
Managed online marketing campaigns from conception through execution. Developing marketing and promotional plans for various programs. Established and nurtured mutually beneficial relationships with affiliates. Brainstormed to develop promotional strategies.
- Created www.officialsantamail.com and applied SEO/SEM principles to retail e-Commerce to internationally rank Santa letters.
- Tracked and answered letters from Santa with NORAD, and collaborated with Google team to take over the transition.
Education & Certification
Certified Internet Webmaster | LaSalle Computer Technical School
AS Degree | Hillsborough Community College
BA Degree Marketing | 20+ Years Lifetime Experience
Volunteer | Food Drives
Volunteer | Labels for Education
Volunteer | Girl Scout Leader